Had a criminal case dismissed? Found not guilty? You may be eligible for expunction.
An expunction of a criminal case means you destroy all records related to the crime. It’s as if it never happened. Expunctions are only available for people whose cases have been dispsed of in the following ways:
- Not guilty by a jury
- Their charge reduced to a Class C misdemeanor and received deferred adjudication
If you fall under any one of the above terms and would like your case expunged from your record in San Antonio, TX, give us a call!
- What Does It Mean To Have A Criminal Record Expunged?
- Are There Any Criminal Records That Can’t Be Expunged?
- How Long Does The Entire Expunction Process Generally Take?
- What Can I Expect To Happen In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest?
- Do You Bill By The Hour Or Do You Charge A Flat Fee?
No expunction? No cost to you.
We have years of experience in filing expunction for residents all over San Antonio and South Texas. We guarantee not to charge you unless we are 100% sure we can get your case expunged.
Why have a case expunged?
There are multiple benefits to getting your criminal case expunged from your record in San Antonio. It can help save you embarrassment at your work or job interview, it can also help keep your moral turpitude intact for further court appearances.
Ready for a clean slate? Call today.
Call Now For A Free Strategy Session