Shannon Locke is a Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney. After working at a Fortune 500 company for three years, he attended the University of Arizona Law School and graduated in 2002. As an Assistant County Attorney in the Pima County Attorney’s Office, he prosecuted for the Misdemeanor Unit, the Vehicular Offenses Unit, the Property Crimes Unit and the Gang Unit. During his time with the Pima County Attorney’s Office, Mr. Locke first chaired fifty jury trials ranging from misdemeanors to gang crime. In 2005, Mr. Locke was the only prosecutor in Pima County to successfully first-chair two first degree murder trials.
After moving to San Antonio, Texas he worked in the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office. There, he prosecuted financial crimes in the White Collar Crime Unit. He recently left the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office and is using his trial experience and complex litigation skills . Whether it’s a misdemeanor DWI or a complex Federal case Mr. Locke will work to find the best possible solution for your case.
Areas of Practice
- Computer Crimes
- Criminal Fraud
- Drug Violations
- Grand Jury Proceedings
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Crimes
- Parole & Probation
- RICO Act
- Sex Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Victims’ Rights
- White Collar Crimes
- Arizona, 2002
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2006
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona J.D.
- Honors: National Moot Court Team (2001-2002)
- Honors: Robert Moorman Bankruptcy Scholarship (2001-2002)
- Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota B.A.
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
Past Employment Positions:
- Pima County Attorney’s Office, Assistant County Attorney, 2002 – 2005
- Bexar County District Attorney, Assistant District Attorney, 2005 – 2006
Pro Bono Activities:
- 2000 Outstanding Law Student Volunteer Southern Arizona Volunteer Lawyers Program