Charged with a crime? Call us now.
We’re here to fight for you.
If you’ve been charged with a crime, you need a defense attorney who can defend your rights. You need a defense attorney who has the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively advocate on your behalf. You need a defense attorney who knows the criminal justice system inside and out, and who will fight to get you the best possible outcome, no matter the charge.
You need an attorney from The Locke Law Group.
Our Team of Criminal Defense Attorneys Includes:
Shannon Willis Locke
- A former assistant county attorney in the Pima County Attorney’s office, where he prosecuted for the Misdemeanor Unit, the Vehicular Offenses Unit, the Property Crimes Unit, and the Gang Unit. During his time here, he chaired 50 jury trials ranging from misdemeanors to gang crime, and he became the first and only attorney in Pima County to successfully chair two first-degree murder trials.
- A former prosecutor in the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted financial crimes in the White Collar Crime Unit.
Jennifer Warren Silva
- Former law clerk for Justice Martha Hill Jamison in the 164th District Court, and for the Federal Trade Commission.
- Practiced family, criminal defense, and immigration law at the Law Office of Armando Martinez.
- Opened her own practice in 2008, where she achieved much success as a trial lawyer.
- Co-founded The Locke Law Group in 2015, with the aim to create a client-focused criminal defense law firm that fights for the best possible outcome for all of its clients.
- A former San Antonio police officer turned lawyer.
Our attorneys’ varied backgrounds and vast experience in both prosecution and criminal defense gives them unique insight into the way the criminal justice system works. This allows them to craft effective strategies that will get you the results you deserve.
Our expert criminal defense attorneys have handles cases in the following:
- Driving while intoxicated/DWI
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended license
- Sex crimes
- Statutory rape
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual misconduct
- Grand larceny
- Car theft
- Grand theft
- Property crimes
- Assault and battery
- Aggravated assault
- Aggravated murder